Today, it is Mummy’s day in Japan. Mummy’s day in England was in April but we didn’t do anything for mummy. I should have shouldn’t I? I don’t know why I didn’t do anything for mummy.
Anyway it was a good occasion to do something today, so I decided to cook dinner for mummy. You can join me if you want to, daddy.
Mummy said she wanted to eat Indian food so daddy and I decided to cook some curry.
Ingredients for 2;
250 g Sweet potato cut into bite size
1 large tomato roughly chopped
1 medium size red onion cut into wedges
chicken breast cut into large chunks
2 heaped table spoonfuls of Tikka Masala Paste
75 ml boiled water
1 table spoon olive oil
a few pieces of doggie food (you can leave it out if you don’t have any)
1. Boil the sweet potato in lightly salted water until tender. After cooking, drain and set aside.
2. Fry the chicken and onion in a large frying pan for 6 minutes or until the chicken is brown.
3. Add the paste and mix and cook for a minute, add the tomatoes and cook for a minute.
4. Add 75 ml boiling water and cook for 6 minutes.
5. Add the spinach and cook until spinach has wilted.
6. Add the potato and mix well, add a few pieces of doggie food.
7. Serve with rice and naan bread.
Daddy and I cooperated very well. I cut the ingredients and daddy fried them.
When daddy was frying the smoke alarm went off. It was so noisy that I barked and barked to stop it. It seemed that my barking made the situation worse because Silky was terrified and went under the table. Once the alarm stopped Silky came out but she still felt unsafe and got under the stool.
She stayed there for a while so mummy and I thought she liked it there but no. She couldn’t get out. Daddy was seriously frying the ingredients so he didn’t know what was happening behind him.
When daddy mixed everything it was my job to see the taste. Hmmm.....I felt something was missing. What is it? Woof!! We haven’t added a few pieces of doggie food yet, daddy. One, two, three...let’s use 5 pieces today. After I added them the taste became amazingly good.
I hope mummy liked daddy and Coco’s Sweet potato & chicken curry with doggie food